● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens
● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip
● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor
● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch
● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable
- Technical Details
The I3T EOS is a slim tail switch flashlight powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens.
It is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. It is also equipped with a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket or backpack strap.
The I3T is an incredibly convenient illumination experience to take with you everywhere.
- ● Powered by a convenient and widely available single AAA battery producing an output of 180 lumens.
- ● Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip.
- ● Super easy carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor. The dual direction pocket clip makes the I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap.
- ● Highly integrated tail switch: The user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
- ● The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
|Beam Distance (ft)||196|
|Beam Distance (m)||60|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||180|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x AAA(R3)|
|Light Intensity (candela)||900|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series I (Keychain)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||180|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||5|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||41 / 1.45|
|Length (mm / in)||89 / 3.5|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||15 / 0.59|
|Led||Philips LUXEON TX|
|Use||keychain, everyday carry, gift|
- Love it!I am really surprised at how bright this little light is! I have several several flashlights this size and this one might be little brighter. Got the tan one it looks awesome!
- Surprisingly small....Suprisingly BrightWhen I got this Olight I was a bit disappointed to be honest. It was in a small box. Upon opening the box I was greeted with a superb looking little light. It actually fits in my hand and is hidden when I close my hand. Running on a single AAA battery and having two levels of light output is actually nice. With a simple tactile click you are greeted with a soft yet bright enough night light for stealth maneuvers around the house at late nights. Another click and you are greeted with a bright light that will surely blind any home invaders! This little light is a shining example of good things come in small packages. I also enjoy the two way clip that comes with the light. I can wear it on my hat and have two free hands and also put it in my packet or on my belt and it’s secure as secure can get. I highly recommend you get this little light, a great addition to the everyday carry.
- Nice compact lightI purchased this light several months ago and fell in love with it right away. I like it's compact design, convenient belt clip, and relative brightness considering the power source. The belt clip is placed very well to allow it to be mostly hidden in a pocket and the switch is just right - not too stiff, nor too soft. I like the fact the light always starts with the moonlight phase (after a 4 second pause). This allows you to always know what level it will be when you turn it on. I love how it fits perfectly in my hand and makes it comfortable to carry.
The only complaint I have is the lack of a strobe and a medium setting (50 lumens or so?). I have tested similar lights (size and power source) that were slightly shorter and featured a strobe function. With a strobe this light would be the ideal pocket sized light.
- Great LightThis is an extremely great light as far as single AAA battery lights go. I have abused this light and it still work great. I on three of these lights. I did have trouble with one light right out of the box but Olight's customer service handled the issue right away. Their customer service was some of the best I've ever hand to deal with. People I work with own various models from Olight and are pleased with all their lights.
- Great for EDCMy EDC is a Raider M1T, but when I want something a bit slimmer for different occasions/pants the I3T is perfect. If I didn't have the M1T I would carry the I3T every day without hesitation. It has the perfect amount of light for most common applications, and enough for tactical applications when needed.
- Excellent, uncomplicated edc light.This light remains a perfect choice for reliability and practicality. Its small, light, has a great clip and interface, is reasonably waterproof & pretty tough, AAA accessible and uncomplicated. I feel like for the $20 price point you get an entry level quality standard that will keep performing.
- This one stays in my Get-Home Bag!I have 9 Olights. Each has a purpose, but the I3T EOS stays in my Get-Home bag. I leave the AAA battery out of it until needed to prevent corrosion during storage in my car. Every couple months I toss the battery and drop a brand new one to the bag to make sure I always have one if I need it. The best part about this flashlight is that it is small, lightweight, and takes the most common type of battery available.
- Perfect companion for my Leatherman sheathThis is a high quality light that fits perfectly in a Leatherman tool sheath.
If you have a Charger or similar model tool and the leather sheath that has the stretch material side for carrying extra bits, you can open the doubled up material side and this light slips right in perfectly with the clip slid over the material.
It's secure, easy to get to if needed and the push button switch is partially protected by the leather flap making it less likely to accidentally turn on.
If you own a Leatherman, I highly recommend getting one of these.
- Great Little LightA great backup light that doesn't use button cell batteries. A great backup to my S1R
- My International Travel LightThere hasn’t been a country I’ve gone to where the local bodega doesn’t have AA batteries. This makes the I3T EOS a no brainer for travel
- Great quality and value.I bought this light when they were giving away the I3E EOS Desert Tan. This is the perfect fishing light. I clip to the bill of my hat and it's two settings are perfect. 5 lumens is perfect to bait a hook or change a lure and the 180 is perfect to light up the surrounding area to check fishing poles or what ever you might need. Fishing I don't need a really bright light. It's also going to be handy in those early mornings getting to the deer stand without lighting up the entire woods! It is a ruggedly built light. It does go through batteries fairly quick at 180 so use a good dependable battery.
- Almost perfect EDC lightI bought the i3T thinking it might be useful for something. Little did I know, it's finding it's way into my pocket on a daily basis! It really surprised me! Super useful with the right amount of light for many of the tasks I encounter every day. The size is perfect, not too small not too big. And very light, I almost forget I'm carrying it sometimes. 5 lumens works great for most tasks, but when I need more the 180 lumens is plenty without being too bright for EDC tasks. Build quality is excellent and Olight has definitely earned a place in my EDC carry rotation!
- Excellent EDCGot this during the big sale a couple months ago and I love this light. Fits in my pocket, hardly notice it’s there. Tied a 550 “FOB” to facilitate fast deployment.
- Outdtanding, simple EDCI love this little light for the simple rubberized tail switch operation and cool design. Too bad I missed out on the solid copper version which has become extremely popular in the EDC community. Maybe Olight can release that again (please!)!
- Small, lightweight, brightExcellent light to carry around. Nice size and plenty of light.
- Great little flashlightI love this flashlight. For the price and brightness, it's perfect. It's a great flashlight for indoors. Bright enough for searching rooms but too bright to blind you when reflected back to you.
- Very Cool EDC lightI bought this flashlight for my Mom, so she has a flashlight in her purse. Perfect for EDC an it only uses one Triple AAA battery. You will not be disappointed if you buy one 5 Stars!!!!!!!
- Great lightI had the limited edition copper one. Notice I said had. Loved while I had before I lost. I hope they make the copper one again
- Love it.I have the limited edition copper version of this light. It’s unique and very well made and durable. I’ve dropped it numerous times and it’s gotten wet and still works great. I really like the 5 lumen moonlight setting for moving around the bedroom at night and not disturbing my fiancé! The clip is strong and this little light is really easy to carry around clipped inside my pocket. I forget it’s there. Great EDC, always there, never annoying. Great job again Olight.
- Good EDC and Inspection LightPros:
Let's look at the benefits of this flashlight design. First and foremost I love this type of clip, I always want at least a reversible pocket clip but these clips that face both ways are the best in my opinion. I also love how simple this light is, there are two modes, Firefly, and high which means that you don't have to clip through a bunch of options just to get to your desired intensity. Olight did a really solid job on the tail switch. While I am mostly accustomed to tail switches it did take me a bit to get used to it again after testing out another light for a while. Let me cut to the chase, the switch is incredibly sturdy on the I3T EOS, there is a good solid click when you press it and it only goes up and down. I don't have to worry about whether or not it is going to break off on the side. In addition, the tail switch features a momentary on/off that took a second to get used to but I like the option. I am also a huge fan of flashlights using a common battery like a AA or AAA so the fact that this light uses a AAA is perfect.
I really only have one small issue to point out, and that is the texturing of the body. It feels slightly uncomfortable in my hand but is not too big of a problem for me not enjoy using it.
To put it simply, this really is a great buy, especially if you can get it on sale. The I3T EOS fits great inside your pocket due to how thin it is but has enough size to feel comfortable in your hand. This also makes it very manageable if you go to place it on the brim of your hat. I will definitely be carrying this frequently when I am not testing other lights.
- Just had to add a small update, I left this in my pant pocket, went through the laundry cycle and dryer. I tried it and it worked just fine. Now that is durable!!
- Very bright light to be just a single aaa. And has decent throw. I like how the threads on the tail cap are gold plated for better connection. Nice little backup light.
- Have to confess, I don't have an I3T because I see no use for a 5 lumen output? That said I do have many Olight products and I love them all. I wish they would build this light with a more useful low setting, no less than 50 & no more than 100. I carry an S2R Baton 2 and still find my Stream light stylus pro very useful, which is why I carry both. Being a mechanic the 180 lumen is a bit much for an inspection light and the 5 lumen is not enough. Some middle ground would be better. Maybe even a 2 AAA version? I prefer Olight build quality over the stylus pro.
- Have had this light for about a month and love it. I have other larger and brighter lights but this one gets carried daily. I work for a major tv provider as an installer. This is the one tool that gets used on every job all day everyday. When I need other lights I will be buying olight.
- my edc light. it works. worth every penny. super high quality. perfect size for every day carry
- I own about 8 different Olight flashlights and recently purchased this to use at work(hospital) and I love everything about this light. It is lightweight, perfect brightness options, uncomplicated/inexpensive battery option. The ONLY thing I don’t like is the pocket clip, this thing is atrocious. The other style clip on all of my other olight products never gave me an issue and had amazing retention however, this style is always slipping up and out of my pocket, there is next to no retention compared with the older style. I hope this doesn’t become the clip that will be on every new olight. I urge you to go back to the old style!!!
- Great light. I also have the M1T which is my standard edc light but for those days when you just need a slimmer, lighter light, then this is perfect. I also think it makes a great bedside light since it starts on low mode allowing you to maintain your night vision. The design is spot on, look great, feels great in the hand. it's the perfect size, small enough you dont notice it in your pocket but big enough to have a good grip on. Really just a great light.
- I just got mine in the mail yesterday and for a mini EDC light, I like it. The tail cap switch is plenty big enough to turn on/off by feel. The duel purpose clip is great for attaching onto an eplet, shirt pocket, or ball cap visor. Two modes of lighting, a low and a high. The price, maybe a little on the high side, but otherwise still a justifiable expense for a good quality light. Now the biggest thing for me or others that don't always EDC a mini light, is not to forget you have it on your person and don't forget to remove it before laundry day!
- This AAA light is awesome, has 2 modes and is so simple to use, low mode is more then enough to see whats in front of you in total darkness and high mode gives 180 lumens and is great for walking outside or when you need the extra lumens to light things up, the difference from low to high is very noticeble. For this price there is nothing to say bad, it looks good with the unique twisted knurling and gives enough light for most every day carry tasks.
- Just received this today and while it’s not perfect I do like it. I have the streamlight microstream I’ve been using for work which has been fine. I wanted this to carry when I’m not at work. It’s a bit smaller, feels better in the hand and the tail switch feels 1000 times better. Olight if you add a medium setting of around 50 lumens this would be perfect. Oh and add the blue bezel like the protype had. Overall I give it an 8/10 for EDC.