● Three-in-one tail switch operation: momentary-on turbo (soft press); ON/OFF (medium press); momentary-strobe (deep press)
● Exposed thumbnail sized tail switch for firm and easy operation
● Quiet tail switch with minimal noise for maximum concealability
● Comfortable ergonomic knurling on the flashlight body and tail cap
● Slim head design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions
- Technical Details
We have had a lot of requests over the past couple of years to create a high output, compact tail switch flashlight. After a year of research and testing, we developed the M2T Warrior featuring the most responsive and feature driven tail cap switch in the industry packed into the most compact 18650 battery compatible flashlight.
Users have access to momentary ON, standard ON/OFF, and strobe all through pressing the tail switch using different pressure.
The M2T also features our signature side switch operation which automatically cycles through 5 different modes including an LED lockout/low battery indicator.
Our recent switch to a dual direction pocket clip allows the user to clip the flashlight to the front bill of a hat for hands free operation while still being able to carry it in the pocket bezel down.
The M2T is the perfect daily carry tail switch flashlight with it’s long run times, huge output, and convenient operation.
- ✔ Three-in-one tail switch operation: momentary-on turbo (soft press); ON/OFF (medium press); momentary-strobe (deep press).
- ✔ Exposed thumbnail sized tail switch for firm and easy operation.
- ✔ Quiet tail switch with minimal noise for maximum concealability.
- ✔ Faster strobe frequency: 13 cycles per second vs. 10 cycles per second in previous models.
- ✔ Comfortable ergonomic knurling on the flashlight body and tail cap allowing the user to operate naturally without looking at the tail cap. Screwing the tail cap on or off is even easier due to increased friction of the tail cap knurling.
- ✔ Slim head design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions, and lanyard hole for an enhanced and comfortable user experience.
|Beam Distance (ft)||640|
|Beam Distance (m)||195|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1200|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity (candela)||9500|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Orange peel reflector (big central area and flood area).|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series M (Tactical, Military)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)|
1200 - 18650 battery
900 - 2 x CR123A
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
1200 lumens (~600lm);
900 lumens (~600lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)|
600 - 18650 battery
400 - 2 x CR123A
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)|
250 - 18650 battery
60 - 2 x CR123A
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)|
60 - 18650 battery
15 - 2 x CR123A
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)|
15 - 18650 battery
1 - 2 x CR123A
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)|
1 - 18650 battery
|Run-time LEVEL 6|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||134 / 4.73|
|Length (mm / in)||130 / 5.12|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25.4 / 1.00|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||24.4 / 0.96|
|Led||Cree XPH 35 HD|
|Use||Tactical, edc, police, military|
- M2T PerfectionI love this light!! The setup and operation is perfect for edc and self defense. best light I have owned, I also have the eliminator !! .
- Best tail switch light in the line up.Call me old school but I prefer a rubber nipple on the tail switch instead of the magnetic recharging ones although those are cool. And the clip is on the tail end which is where it should be, allowing easy pocket insertion light-down using the first fold of the 2-way pocket clip which is a lot easier to manipulate than the second fold of the 2-way pocket clip. Actually this light has a groove on both ends of the light so the user can place the clip on either end, something Olight overlooked with the design of the Baton II lights (S1R and S2R). This light has a beautiful beam pattern and a soft transition between spot and flood that I love.
- After comparing like products for several months the M2T is dollar for dollar the best most durable feature packed tactical light on the market. You can easily spend three times the price to get anything close to the M2T. I needed a new tail switch AR mounted light. I wanted a low profile head. I wanted the option to run CR123 or 18650 power. Waterproof and durable I now have it all and more.
- My favorite Olight so far! Perfect edc, bump in the night torch. This thing is just great I love the modes utilized by the side switch (especially moonlight) when you need to use the restroom in the night and don’t want to wake the wife.
It’s hard to find a light with all the features this thing packs. The tail switch is different from most other lights and does not have a hard “click” but I like it allot. Soft press momentary turbo, harder press constant turbo, and press and hold momentary strobe. Really like how the tail switch takes you straight into turbo mode. Keep it up Olight your lights just keep getting better and better!
- Great size flashlight. Bright, fits in a pocket or clip on to something. Perfect for everyday carry or left in a handy location. High quality, I have had mine for about 9 months and it has been durable and reliable. I was so impressed that I got another one.
- Awesome light. Olight really nailed the design and function of this flashlight. I love being able to have the high/strobe only on the tail but still having the programmable side switch for lower modes. Perfection. The light looks and works great. Now that I have this light I wish Olight would implement these features into the M1T Raider. talk about a perfect EDC light. I now own 5 Olights and I can definitely foresee myself adding to that collection in the future.
- This M2T Warrior flashlight is absoluitly awesome. It has 1200 Lumens and comes with the battieres and features you would want in a millitary flashlight. you will not go wrong if you get one of these. 5 STARS
- Plain and simple, this is a great light. It has some very cool features and they are very easy to use. Its ridiculously bright for the size and still fits in a pocket with ease. Love it!
- I just purchased this light a couple weeks ago, and absolutely love it. It is my everyday carry light, wether at work or on the go it is with me along with my other EDC tools. Thanks Olight for making high quality inexpensive lights and products.
- I really like this flashlight. It is bright, fits in my pocket, and has a rechargeable battery (must be charged separate from the flashlight, which is actually my preferred method for charging - don't want to leave the flashlight anywhere long enough to charge). I like that the side button remembers the previous setting and locks the flashlight. I tend to press the button unintentionally though, so I carry it with the lockout on.