● XM-L2 LED with a maximum output of 1,020 lumens
● Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable
● Quick access to turbo mode: Simply double click the side switch to enter
● Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
● Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light
- Technical Details
S2R baton utilizes our signature TIR Optic lens with a boosted output of 1020 lumens over the previous 950 in the S2 Baton. The S2R employs our widely popular magnetic charging system which can be charged through a varity of USB power suppliers such as a laptop or power bank on the go. The S2R Baton is the definition of a perfect flashlight to meet any one's everyday needs.
The extremely compact S2R baton includes our signature magnetic tailcap allowing it to secure to any ferrous metal for hands free use. The hardened stainless stell pocket clip allows for a solid attachment to a back pack, belt, hat, or packet for easy access.
When the flashlight is on, double click and hold the side switch to enter the timer settings mode. A single blink accesses the short timer(3 minutes) while two blinks access the long timmer(9 minutes). Double click and hold the side switch again to switch between the short and long timer. The flashlight will automatically turn off when the timer is up.
- XM-L2 LED with a maximum output of 1,020 lumens.
- Includes a 3200mAh 18650 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable.
- Portable faster charging MCC USB charging cable provided in the package.
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet allowing the ability to use as a hands-free work light.
- Multi-function side switch with five brightness levels.
|Beam Distance (ft)||502|
|Beam Distance (m)||153|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1020|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Compatible Batteries||customised 18650|
|Light Intensity (candela)||5800|
|Light Form||Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Medium size (Permanent Marker)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||1020|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||500|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||12|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||0.5|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|SOS / BEACON||No|
|Weight (g / oz)||101.5 / 3.58|
|Length (mm / in)||100.5/ 4.13|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||23 / 0.90|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||21.5 / 0.84|
|Packaging||Custom plastic enclosure|
|Use||everyday carry , key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- My first quality EDC flashlight, favorite for years.Had purchased this flashlight over 4 years ago. I had ro return to olight this month for repairs. Their staff is excelent and answer every question or email. The quality of the flashlights produced by their staff is simply amazing. They honored their superior 5 year warranty and with a newer version that that which was its predecessor. The S2R batton has a very bright throw on high and on the lowest "moonbeam" setting is bright enough to light your doorsteps but not as bright as a cellphone screen allowing use while not waking or signaling others. The clip with tail down may seem a bit akward but i belive this is to prevent the magnetic tip from attacting things(i only know by experience as i had my previous S2R for 4+years. When placing it in pocket, try pressing it deep till you hear the clip "click" then you will see the flashlight sits almost flush your pocket and then can be repositioned once in place horizontaly or vericsly to accomidate your needs. I highly recommend the S2R or S2Rii for anyone out looking for an edc or rechargable flashlight. You will not be disapointed with the Olight quality and support!
- Great Battery Lifecamped out and had it on all night on medium, bright
- My first olightI picked this up to dip my toe into the olight world and was impressed. I really like the magnetic recharging along with the fit and finish.
- Nice light for day to day work.This light is bright and great for day to day work. Small enough to fit in a pocket without being too bulky.
It feels pretty nice in the hand but my only issue with it is that the activation button. The button is bitter sweet in my opinion. It is small enough so that accidental activation would almost never happen but it is almost too small for me to find it to deliberately turn it on.
The button is difficult for me to feel and that prohibits me from being able to quickly turn it on. Other than that, I have no issue with this light. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a light to use for an everyday job.