● Highest brightness level Olight ever produced reaching a max output of 25,000 lumens
● Smart output control to prevent overheating - Proximity sensors that drop the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object or the temperature gets too hot
● Battery level display while indicating an 8-level output selection.
● Improved built-in heat dissipation system design for more effective cooling of the flashlight body
● Ergonomic design - Milled finger grooves, shoulder strap and concealable strap hole for convenient and comfortable use
- Technical Details
The X9R is a culmination of several years of research and development to create the highest-level illumination tool ever built by Olight. We have made countless revisions to the design and technical aspects because we only want perfection and nothing else for this flagship piece. Our vision was to not only create one of the brightest flashlights on the market, but also one of the highest quality flashlights that you can pass down to future generations.
The unibody construction is machined out of a massive billet of aluminum that has been Type III hard anodized for maximum scratch resistance. The 25,000-lumen output is produced by 6 brand new XHP70.2 LED’s for maximum flood and throw performance. The large side switch is surrounded by 8 blue LED’s on each side indicating what mode you are on (left side) while the right side indicates a precise real-time battery level depending on what mode you are using and for how long. There is a built in thermal detection chip to automatically adjust output to prevent overheating and a proximity sensor in the front to protect close objects from being damaged due to the hot beam. The X9R comes in a large hard-shell case that can be equipped with locks and features a pressure release dial on the front to protect the light from high elevation and large temperature changes in transit. The X9R comes with a removable battery pack, home charger, car charger, shoulder strap, and retainer ring for anti-roll. We are proud of our years of hard work and dedication to produce one of the highest performance/quality and technically advanced flashlights in the world. We hope you enjoy it.
- ✓ Highest brightness level Olight ever produced reaching a max output of 25,000 lumens..
- ✓ Smart output control to prevent overheating - Proximity sensors that drop the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
- ✓ Battery level display while indicating an 8-level output selection.
- ✓ Improved built-in heat dissipation system design for more effective cooling of the flashlight body.
- ✓ Ergonomic design - Milled finger grooves, shoulder strap and concealable strap hole for convenient and comfortable use.
- ✓ Battery balance - The battery protection board can balance out the power of individual cells to maximize the performance of the entire battery pack and also increase each cell’s longevity.
- ✓ Strap
- ✓ Plug
- ✓ AC 16.8V 2A Adapater
- ✓ DC 16.8V 1.5A Car Charger
- ✓ Hard shell case
|Beam Distance (ft)||2067|
|Beam Distance (m)||630|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||25000|
|Charge type||DC Adapter|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Light Intensity (candela)||99200|
|Light Form||Search & rescue, self-defense, car, camping, fishing, household, general use, climbing, cave exploration, outdoor activities|
|Lens / Reflector Type|
Orange-peel reflector - central area big and flood area
|Mode Operation||Side Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Full extreme size|
|Series||Series X (extreme performance)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||25000|
|Run-time LEVEL 1|
25000 lumens (~6400lm);
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||12800|
|Run-time LEVEL 2|
12800 lumens (~6400lm);
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||6400|
|Run-time LEVEL 3|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||3200|
|Run-time LEVEL 4|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||1600|
|Run-time LEVEL 5|
|LEVEL 6 (lumens)||800|
|Run-time LEVEL 6|
|LEVEL 7 (lumens)||400|
|Run-time LEVEL 7|
LEVEL 8 (lumens)
Run-time LEVEL 8
|Strobe||Yes, 12800 lumens, 13Hz|
|SOS / BEACON|
|Weight (g / oz)||1855 / 65.43|
|Length (mm / in)||320 / 12.6|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||100 / 3.94|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||57 / 2.24|
|Led||6 x Cree XHP70.2|
|Packaging||Carrying Case: Waterproof, dustproof, shock-proof|
|Use||search and rescue, hunting, military, special operations, marine, camping|
- Light ‘Em UpThis thing is so bright you can see the future. It has completely set the bar for every other light I own. I will say the one draw back is if you wear it with the strap, it will pill your shirts, so I just carry it and switch hands now. Believe it or not, it’s my go to light whenever I absolutely need a dependable light.
- Worth money for sureTough to buy flashlight for $600, but once I got it have not regrets. Just wish could have setting for output less that the smallest. Setting Like to take on my evening hike, even on smallest setting keeps blinding everyone, have to point to the ground for most of the time.hope olight could come up with setting like one led at time.charge last forever on regular use.
- Great for search & rescuesWe use this for all search & rescues whether in the woods, across a big field or on open water. The output is incredibly bright and it is durable for all conditions. Highly recommend this product.
- Have posted on CPF about it ('Olight big-hitters...'). In a nutshell - fantastic light. One expects much buyer's remorse/guilt after purchases like this one - but OMG - starve the kids & send the wife on a camping holiday - this light is utterly worth possessing!! It's most worthy as Olight's flagship light. And - also most unexpectedly - very usable as a walking-light, great spill. One of the best do-all beam characteristics I've ever seen.
- Been a fan of OLIGHT for about 3 years now, when I first heard about them. I buy all my lights from them and only them.
This X9R is ridiculous, there's absolutely no purpose to this light and it is a giant monster, will blind you for hours if you look into it, and it's a bit heavy.
That should be all the reasoning that you need to buy one, I mean this thing is so pointless that's its AWESOME. DO IT!!!! BUY ONE!!!! TODAY!!!!!
- The Bad 1st, 2+ year wait and not informed as well as I would of liked, that’s it on the bad.
The Good, OMG wow this is amazing !!! The brightness is unreal, even on the lower levels it’s amazing, but I can’t state enough the quility of this flashlight ( torch) ,outstanding ,it’s made so well, I would say rare for things built now a days , also a 10year warranty is unreal. While testing this out in my back yard, my neighbor yelled over, “ Hey , what the hell is that ?.. as I laughed my a** off. He couldn’t believe the power of this torch. I hated the wait Olight but it’s a Homerun for sure, Good Luck to you guys, this completes my collection but I’ll keep my eyes out for sure for future lights.
P.S. my whole collection is with Olight...........and that won’t ever change.
- I received my X9R yesterday after work. Very nice packaging & even the cardboard box everything was enclosed in was nice. The flashlight is a beast to say the least. The build quality reminds me some what of a tank...could take anything you throw at it within reason. I surveyed the entire flashlight & it’s contents to find no flaws. After charging it up per the instructions nighttime couldn’t come fast enough. Now let me just say i have quite a few flashlights ranging in size & power but, for the larger lights i have this thing blows them away!! I couldn’t help but laugh once i ramped it up to high! There was no more night. It felt like i was going to catch the tops of trees on fire. If the ancient Greeks had this thing they would’ve called it the death ray for sure but, in a good way. Thanks Olight! It was a long wait but very worth it!
- I've got this X9R just a few days ago.I like this design. Probably the best in this class of flashlights. Very good grip.Indicator of battery is amazing! Cooler fans and sensors in front of the head are good for safety .That's very important for using this flashlight.Maybe need more powerful set of batterys in future and I'd like to get spare one.Good job Olight!
- Just received my X9R. I originally saw a prototype at the SHOT Show in January 2016. One look at it and I knew I had to have one. After 2.5 years the final product is dramatically improved over the original prototype. There is literally no other flashlight with the power and build quality of the X9R. In typical OLight fashion the product quality is top notch and the design ergonomics for a flashlight this size are outstanding. All that said, nothing can prepare you for turning it on outside on a dark night. The illumination is unbelievable it literally turns night into day. While this is certainly not an inexpensive flashlight, the materials, the machining and the quality are clearly top notch. You definitely get what you pay for. I highly recommend this flashlight. Handheld Sun might be a more accurate description!